Senior Software Engineer
Yapta is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer, excited by the convergence of technology and travel. As part of an agile development team, you will be building the infrastructure for the FareIQ and RoomIQ price tracking assurance platforms – solutions utilized by some of the biggest travel brands in the world.
You have a drive to learn and investigate new technologies and are relentlessly focused on the customer experience.
You have a strong desire to work on a small, focused team where each individual has a lot of ownership and where each individual can make a big impact.
You should be passionate about start-up opportunities, have a demonstrable track record of success delivering new features and products and thrive in a fast moving environment. And you want to have fun doing it!
- Design and develop efficient, scalable and reliable Enterprise SaaS solutions for use by some of the largest Travel brands.
- Work with program managers to understand and map business requirements into technical designs and implementations.
- Make kick ass software!
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience, including strong experience with core language and technologies such as Python, Java, MySQL, redis, django, docker, and more!
- Strong experience with relational databases technologies and/or NoSQL implementations (MongoDB, Dynamo, etc).
- Knowledge of standards-based REST service design
- Strong CS fundamentals including OO Design, data structures, multi-threaded/concurrent programming and algorithms.
- Experience building scalable, performant, and reliable distributed systems for enterprise grade online systems.
- Strong customer focus, sense of ownership and desire to get things done!